The Portal - A Message The Portal - A Message

PLEASE!

How about we all vote 5 for this movie. Even though it is not a graphical masterpiece, it is the right message. CRAP MOVIES ARE KILLING NEWGROUNDS BANDWIDTH!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop, please. If you want to keep Newgrounds free and fun, please, please (!!!!) wait 'till it's done, worth more than 1 minutes of crap and doesnt use stick figures! (unless they have style like stickdeath.com)! It's not only about Newgrounds, lets just improve the qualitys of MacroMedia's Flash.

NG Sticks NG Sticks

That was funny!

That was a fucking funny movie! I do doubt that was your first... Any way, awsome job! I voted 5!

The Final Task The Final Task

Classic! A fucking classic!

Oh my god! I was taken away. Everything was perfect! I wish I was that good. Man!
<A HERF=http://mop.to/ultra5charg e A/>

A Father to Daughter Talk A Father to Daughter Talk

Funny

Great voice acting and idea

Team Fortress Classic Team Fortress Classic

Holy shit, nice immpresion

That was so cool and fun to watch because its so real. Quake classic still rocks though. It would have been better if there was some sound.

Barnyard Shenanigans! Barnyard Shenanigans!

Funny fuckng shit....

This is some fucked up shit. Don't get me wrong, it's goddamn funny! Knowing Flash I can imagine how hard this was to make and how good it turned-out; excellent, (superbe compared to my crap). Hey good work man, keep up your efforts. We appreciate it!

--Mike

Big Black Ben (NEW) Big Black Ben (NEW)

*LOFL*!!

Laugh out fucking loud! This shit is hysterical. I have never seen such funny shit. This deserves an award!

<embed src="http://www.newgrounds.co m/fan_net/ng_box.swf?id=64340 " pluginspage="http://www.macro media.com/shockwave/download/ " width="65" height="80" type="application/x-shockwave -flash" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>